Thursday, April 7, 2011

I know I shouldn't but I can't help myself!!!

Heaven help me, I'm about to be bad; very, very bad. I'm under the influence of Jessica and her awesome blog, "How Sweet It Is" and find myself getting ready to make these...


Yeah, that's right people; take in the awesomeness that is an Oreo stuffed chocolate chip cookie. Now I realize that this is something that could come back to bite me but it's Thursday, my light bulbs keep burning out and I'm too short to change them and I teach 7th grade so I kinda don't care.

I love baking, always have, but I have an INCREDIBLY tiny kitchen and well, I like to spread out when I bake so I don't bake as much as I'd like. For these evil bites of deliciousness I'm willing to make it work (on a totally unrelated note, how fantastic is Tim Gunn?)


Who else is drooling? Please say it's not just me because that would make me sad. Plus it would make me wonder what's wrong with you! Oreo. Stuffed. Chocolate. Chip. Cookies.

I'm not crazy or delusional. These are not healthy in any universe which is why I will keep a few for me and take the rest to school to share with my colleagues, because sharing is caring.



Alright, enough talking; it's time to bake. If you don't hear from me tomorrow I died because these were JUST THAT GOOD!!!

***These images come from the How Sweet It Is site.

1 comment:

  1. Who needs to bake them, Oreos with a dallop of cookie dough sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind?