Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Favorite Thing #2 Your Body Better Pilates and Massage

Since I know I won't be blogging much while I'm soaking up the rays in AZ (deep, relaxed, luxurious sigh) I thought I'd take a minute to share with you another thing I love.

Since about this time last year I've been attending Pilates at least once a week and love it. So thing #2 that I love is Your Body Better Pilates and Massage run by the AMAZING Anna Larsen. Anna has several types of classes geared towards all different groups and levels of ability. Since beginning Pilates I've grown stronger in my core and can do way more push ups than I could in high school. I love Anna and our classes because I know I'm getting a work out but I don't leave drenched in sweat and feeling gross. If you're in or around Idaho Falls you need to check Anna out. In addition to Pilates, Anna is also a licensed massagae therapist. You can find her at http:/www.facebook.com/pages/Your-Body-Better/131495696881372.



For those of you who are unfamiliar with Pilates and it's benefits, here is an article that you might find informative, http://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/features/the-benefits-of-pilates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?