Wednesday, March 30, 2011

UGH!!!

I don't harbor any illusions that many guys read this blog and if there any that do... well you should probably skip this one as it's pretty heavy with girl stuff. Not gross girl stuff because well that's gross and I tend not to be a gross person.

As I mentioned the other day I'll be jetting off to Phoenix tomorrow where the temperatures will be in the 80s and 90s. I am not emotionally ready for weather like that; it's too much too soon. My summer clothes are nestled away under my bed and in my closet and I had no notion of removing them from their winter homes for awhile because it's still freaking cold here!!! However, with my current wardrobe choices (jeans and sweaters) will not cut it in AZ unless I want to have heat stroke and die so, I went shopping and found myself in the most disappointing/annoying/obnoxious/soul-crushing/self-confidence busting position. I'm in between sizes!!! Literally nothing (with the exception of a swimming suit) I tried on fit; it was either just a little to small or big enough to be annoying! Argh, grr, rawr and boo!!! I don't pretend I'm a super model or that I have the best figure but really... nothing fitting... so frustrating.

I came back home (after overcoming the desire to grab a cupcake) and pulled out the boxes from under the bed and out of the closet. I managed to find some shorts and t-shirts but I'm still feeling dejected. And I still want a cupcake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind?